Thursday, July 16, 2009

Attention to Miss Dia

About myself!!

My name is Siti Rahma binti Misdan..just call me rahma..i really loves purple..!!
I lives at no 11,jalan lumpit 21,taman teratai 81110,johor bahru..
I the youngest from 4 siblings and I also the only girls in my siblings..huhu..
my mother name is norsitah binti harun..I really love her..I'm at here because of her...
last but not least I loves purple n my mom..!!huhu..

Honestly,,I.m not really well in speaking..I must thinks first before speaking..I really want
to do it spontantly..and one thing,the main point is I,m not confindent to speak in front
people..That why I hate to presentation..I understand in english but if I want to reply back
i will clueless..I love when miss Dia teaching..Huhu.. (^_^)

expectations from this class is i want to feel confident when i speak in english..last but not
least,,i want to be expert in english..That all..!!!! huhu..

1 comment:

  1. hey rahma, i like purple too (partly because i used to love watching a cantonese movie entitled "purple storm", because daniel wu was in it hehe..i love daniel wu..blush*)
    anyway, your problem is the same with everyone else..what you can do is keep on doing mistakes, trying and you have to learn from your experience. be critical and analyse your mistakes. you'll be surprised at what you can do.rahmachan gambare yo!!

    ReplyDelete