Sunday, August 23, 2009

speaking activities. . . .

hye miss Dia. . .!!

I really exited doing that activities. .seriously,,I'm not in mood that day.. Because of to much assignment,quiz and the result of test..It make me feel stress..Then when you ask us to acting in class,i forgot all the problem..i feel exited and happy doing that task..HAHA. . I was in group with hunny,memey,kiera and oden..they are my bff..HAHA..

Furthermore,,doing that activities can teach me how to talk in front of people..I love it..Actually,I'm a shy girl..(hahahaha).I dont like to talk in front of the people. When you do this activities,you can change us from shy to confidently..


Thanks to you miss Dia..Because you help us to close with each others..Seriously,class D1D1 is a quiet class and we all not to close..Last but not least,,my grammar suck right..hope you undestands me..so don't be mad k.HAHA

1 comment:

  1. you're not close to one another?why??too bad..
    anyway, i'm glad i made you act. what if i decided to do something heavy on that day,like teaching you grammar or you need to have another quiz, i'm sure i would see straight faces of my students. anyway, life ain't easy you know..owh, i had a great time watching you act..tell me, having acted the scene, you actually feel kind of proud right right right

    ReplyDelete